V-Light Face Mask AnimalRegular price £9.00 Sale price £1.00 Save 89%
V-Light Face Mask Animal
Made with the same premium fabric we use on all our fitness wear.
- Handmade using Eco fabric
- Double layered
- Soft, elasticated and padded ear loops
- Machine washable
- Polyamide (nylon 6.6) made
This handmade mask is a palliative solution that, in order to be properly effective, needs some important care:
Made of Eco fabric and with a double layer, it's effective for up to 2 hours of usage and it must be changed after that period due to the natural condensation produced by breath.
Wear the mask whenever you need to leave the house. Always take at least one extra mask to replace the used one. It's advisable to place the used mask into a small plastic bag to avoid contamination.
The mask is individual and should not be shared. Ideally, each family member should have at least two masks.
- Once you get home, take off your shoes, wash your hands and then remove your mask without touching your face and eyes.
- Remove the mask by holding the elastic bands or loop at the back.
- Put the mask in a container filled with soap water for at least 30 minutes.
- Hand wash it using soap and water and rinse thoroughly under running water. It would be best if you could then place it in your washing machine and run a high temperature wash.
- Let it dry well. Leave it in the sun or use the clothing dryer and store it in a clean plastic bag for the next use once it's fully dry.
This mask cannot and should not be used when wet or dirty.
If you notice wear on the fabric, discard.
Following the guidelines for social distancing, we recommend the use of masks and proper hand hygiene, as we protect ourselves, the people around us and the health professionals who are at the forefront of this battle.
*Please note: These are not medical grade masks but they will provide some level of protection. For hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable.